(我的颤栗平息在他坚定的怀抱)
he would be my first man, and with a careful hand
(他会成为我的第一个男人)
he wiped at the tears that ran down my faces
(他小心翼翼地擦掉我脸颊上的泪珠)
he call me the wild rose
(他叫我野玫瑰)
but my name was elisa day
(但我的名字是艾莉莎·戴)
why he call me that i donot know
(我不知他缘何而呼)
for my name was elisa day
(因为我的名字是艾莉莎·戴)
on the second day i brought her a flower
(第二天我给她带来一支花)
she was more beautiful than any woman i\'d seen
(她美若天仙,无人可媲美)
i said,“do you know where the wild roses grow
(我说:”你可知野玫瑰生长何处?)
so sweet and scarlet and free ?
“(那些甜美、猩红、自由的玫瑰?”)
on the second day he came with a single red rose
(第二天他带来一支红玫瑰)
he said ,“give me your lost and your sorrow.”
(他说:“你可愿把你的失落和悲伤交给我?”)
i nodded my head, as i lay on the bed
(我点点头,顺势躺在床上)
“if i show you the roses will you follow ?”
(“若我带你去看那些玫瑰,你会不会随我而去?”)
he call me the wild rose
(他叫我野玫瑰)
but my name was elisa day
(但我的名字是艾莉莎·戴)
why he call me that i donot k...
[您的浏览器未开启 JavaScript,请点击加载完整內容...]